Servers are the brains of your business insofar that’s where most of the critical information is stored, and a server failure (with no contingency plan in place) could spell the end-times for your business. With that information, you should be looking for the most reliable option that works for you. Today, we’re going to look at the differences between using... Read More
Fax Server – Streamline your Offices and Save Some Trees
Fax Centralization makes managing faxes and going paper free easier than ever.
Improve communication and use less paper with digital faxes. Incoming faxes are delivered to email inboxes instead of being printed, making them easier to archive, search, and transfer.
Send faxes directly from applications—no need to print a document first, saving trees and time.
- Fax Centralization—Provides Centralized Incoming an Outgoing Fax Services
- Green Solution to Faxing—Cuts Down on Wasted Paper
- Fax to Email—Converts all Incoming Faxes to PDF and Sends as Email
- Application to Fax—Allows Fax Direct From Applications and Productivity Tools
- Print to Fax—Allows Fax via Easy to Use Print Function
- Incoming Fax Management—Incoming Faxes Can be Handled in Many Ways Customized to Your Needs
- Fax Archive—Allows Digital Archiving of Faxes for Easy Retrieval and Storage
Fax Server Benefits
- Streamline your fax communication efforts
- Incoming faxes are sent to email inboxes for easy, paper-free delivery
- Send faxes directly from applications like Microsoft Word and Excel
- Customizable management options give you control over who receives specific faxes
- Store and search for faxes, and back them up with your backup solution for added security
- Go Green! Centralizing your fax solution will reduce your paper usage, the perfect start to a more sustainable office!